Join Our Team
Providing 5-Star Roof Repair and Cleaning Every Day
See Current Openings
Here at Northwest Roof Maintenance we have a positive, fun and competitive culture.
Once per Quarter we have a team day with games, learning and lunch.
Yearly we do a company outing, where the entire team goes deep-sea fishing or something fun and community building.
Full-time work hours from Monday to Friday. No WEEKENDS! NO NIGHTS!
We invest in substantial training for our technician team at training facility at our shop location. You will be learning a solid foundation in increasingly complex roof related repairs and maintenance and also the soft skills that help to create a phenomenal experience for our customers.
The ideal candidate should have experience as a general laborer, construction laborer, warehouse worker, automotive technician, landscape maintenance, facility maintenance, power washing or background from general labor. Additional experience as a construction worker, roofing laborer, or roofing worker is also a plus. This is not just a job, we provide a clear career path so you can promote yourself by gaining skill and doing a great job!
No Roofing Experience Necessary! We train from the ground up!
- A strong desire to serve customers and the team with excellence and honesty
- Valid Driver’s License with Verification of a clean driving record
- Be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Pass Background and Drug Screening
- Reliable transportation to our shop
- Lift and carry 50 pounds or more up ladders
- Strong work ethic and ethical standards
- Looking for somewhere to grow and thrive
- Punctual and highly dependable
- Motivated to learn and grow professionally and personally
4-6 weeks of initial paid training at $20 per hour.
- $22-$35 per hour depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental & Vision
- Paid time off after 6 months
- Weekly and Monthly Bonus Opportunities!
Our Company Values: We hire, coach and promote based on adherence to these values.
We insist on being truthful, transparent and as clear as possible in every interaction.
Being a caring, positive and growth-oriented community will always be a top priority.
Our reputation inside and outside our company is our prized possession. We will protect and enhance it at every opportunity.
High levels of technical and professional training will help us fulfill our mission and protect our reputation.
Operating by systems, manuals and checklists will help us to consistently deliver high levels of service and do it efficiently.
We will always go above and beyond to exceed our customer’s expectations. If a customer does not feel like they got what they paid for, we will do everything we can to make it right!