At Northwest Roof Maintenance, we’re always looking for great people to join our team. We’ve been providing the very best roof maintenance and repair services in the Portland and Vancouver area since 2004. And we’re a great place to work, too!
Our Core Values
- Integrity – We insist on being truthful, transparent and as clear as possible in every interaction.
- Community – Being a caring, positive and growth oriented community will always be a top priority.
- Reputation – Our reputation inside and outside our company is our prized possession. We will protect and enhance it at every opportunity.
- Training – High levels of technical and professional training will help us fulfill our mission and protect our reputation.
- Systems – Operating by systems and checklists will help us to consistently deliver high levels of service and do it efficiently.
- Guarantee – We will always go above and beyond to exceed our customers expectations. If a customer does not feel like they got what they paid for, we will do everything we can to make it right!
Current Positions Open
Roof Maintenance Technician
Job Description: Provide outstanding customer service by maintaining and repairing roofs in a professional and efficient manner. Further company goals and mission by following policies and procedures and working alongside fellow crew members.
- Pay and Benefits:$15-$18 an hour, dependent on experience.
- Paid Vacation after a 6 month probationary period.
- Substantial weekly production efficiency bonus.
- Paid on-site training.
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
Requirements: A strong desire to serve customers and the team with excellence and honesty. Valid Driver’s License and a clean driving record. Reliable transportation. Basic knowledge of how to properly use hand and power tools. Ability to learn quickly and self motivate. Previous roofing or construction experience preferred but not necessary.
What We Offer:
- An upbeat, friendly environment where employees are treated as people, not just assets.
- Competitive pay, opportunities for regular bonuses, and paid time off.
- Onsite and ongoing technical and leadership training with opportunities for growth within the company!